2. Be Respectful of all Races, Cultures, Ages, Political Persuasions, Gender Identities, Religions and Beliefs.
3. Be willing to be Vulnerable and Authentic.
4. When giving someone Feedback about their situation, remember that you're doing it to help them and that it's not about you and your stories.
5. When receiving Feedback, remember that Feedback is just information. It is neither wrong nor right, bad nor good and you can choose to use it or not. But really consider it before dismissing it.
6. Remain Anonymous. For privacy and safety reasons.
7. Use the "block" button for people behaving inappropriately. You can also report them (there's a "report" link on everyone's profile).
It's up to each and everyone of us to keep Cafe Friends the safe and supportive place we want it to be. We thank you and hope we can help.
Every once in a while, don't you just need to share some issues, concerns or frustrations that you're going through and could use some honest feedback on? And sometimes it's hard to find a friend who's available to chat with and you obviously don't want to post these thing on Facebook for all to see. Cafe Friends is here to fill that need. You can join us, remain anonymous and share your private thoughts, get support, feedback and advice, all while knowing that whatever you say here won't affect your personal life. We've felt the same way many times which is why we've built this site. We hope it can help all of us.